Demystifying Social Media - How to effectively incorporate it into your Marketing Activity
Tutor: Andrew Knutt of ADK Design
Does your marketing activity include Social Media? If not, why not? If you do, is it effective?
We live in a world of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and we know we should use Social Media (or use it more) to increase our business. This workshop will explain the link between Marketing and Social Media and look at practical and relevant tips and tools which you can apply to your business.
This workshop will appeal to anyone who is responsible for increasing their business and needs to know more about Social Media, which includes SMEs and owner-managed businesses.
What you will get from this workshop
- Explanation and background to Social Media
- Understand why Social Media is important to your business
- Get content ideas and discover ways of creating social media content
- Review the leading Social Media eg Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Developing a Social Media Strategy
- Do's and Don'ts when implementing a Social Media Strategy
About Andrew Knutt:
Andrew is director of his own web, print and graphic design company (ADK Ltd); is a member of South West Design Forum, chair of the Somerset Design Enterprise Network; UK Design Alliance member, a UK Web Design Association member, a qualified IT Technician, and even studied business studies. His company is a Microsoft Partner and has other professional affiliations.
Andrew’s reputation as a positive, upbeat and passionate presenter is also a great experience for all who attend his workshops; each going away with enthusiasm and confidence.