It's never too late to take your education higher. Whether you are 18 and carrying on, or over 60 and wanting to learn something new; perhaps you want to progress your career or change it completely. There are plenty of options at University Centre Somerset and Clearing is now open for you to discuss the options available.
Here at University Centre Somerset we deliver excellent university level courses in partnership with University of the West of England, Plymouth University, Open University and Oxford Brookes University.
Our courses are delivered both part-time and full-time allowing students the opportunity to work while studying if needed, and it is not too late to study at University Centre Somerset this September.
Detailed below are the degree courses still available. Take a look and don’t hesitate to call!
Call us on our Clearing hotline: 01278 441 373.
Line opening hours:
- Thursday 17 August 8am – 8pm
- Friday 18 August 8am – 6pm
- Saturday 19 August 10am – 2pm
- Monday 21 - Thursday 24 August 8.30am-5pm
- Friday 25 August 8.30am-4.30pm
- Access Courses
- Creative Arts
- Business & IT
- Heath, Sport and Social Studies
Above are the subject areas for the degree level courses where we still have spaces. We also have various HNCs, HNDs, professional qualifications and other Higher Education awards that are still available at University Centre Somerset in September 2017, including Teaching & Training, Counselling and Accountancy.
Find the course for you and do not hesitate to call us for help and guidance.
Higher Education Facilities
University Centre Somerset is based in state-of-the-art facilities in the county town of Taunton as well as specialist learning centres at our sites in Bridgwater and Cannington. With more than £35million investment over recent years, students have the best facilities in which to study.
Why Study Higher Education at University Centre Somerset
- Strong partnerships with prestigious universities
- High quality, industry standard facilities
- Small class sizes so you won’t get lost in the crowd
- Excellent employability support
- Lower fees than traditional universities
- Passionate and high experienced staff
- Skilled, impartial careers guidance to support and aid progression
- Exceptional tutorial and pastoral support