Education and Careers Advice
Everyone in our community (even those who are not currently studying with us) are entitled to free and confidential one-to-one advice and guidance on career and training opportunities.
We can help you to understand the range of courses and qualifications available, as well as advise on how to prepare your application to university
- Information on career planning, training opportunities and careers information tailored to your needs.
- Information on seeking employment including help with covering letters, interview techniques, application forms/CVs.
- Information on basic skills training.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate prospectuses (reference only).
- Advice on retraining or acquiring new skills.
- Signposting to other local or national services.
The Careers Guidance Team
To book a free guidance session please contact our Information, Advice and Guidance Officer direct on 01823 366 510 or email email@example.com